Maximising Postage Discounts
Precision have postage specialists who will offer proactive and expert advice in offering the best postage solution to meet your specific requirements – helping you maximise cost savings.
April 2012 saw big changes in the wholesale postage market and what may seem to have been dramatic price rises. Our innovative solutions using both Royal Mail and Downstream Access sorted services, including Barcode and OCR have meant that many of our customers have not seen a significant increase in cost – in fact for many new customers we’ve actually saved against previous postage budgets despite the price rises using the vast range of solutions available to us as one of the largest mailing specialists in the East of England.
- Advertising Mail - The mailing of a largely uniformed message, that is promoting a sale/service or supporting a cause. Precision Marketing Group can offer free advice and an easy to follow checklist to ensure you fulfil criteria for advertising mail and maximise discounts available
- Sustainable Mail – with two level of discount at entry and intermediate level, Sustainable Mail offers reduced postage tariffs for the use of environmentally friendly mailing methods and materials. Ask us for a fact sheet or more advice as to whether your mailing fits the criteria
- Barcode – applying a unique barcode as part of the address offers huge discounts to direct mail users – call us for more information on criteria and requirements to ensure your next mail piece qualifies for the barcode service
- OCR – Optical Character Recognition mailings apply to campaigns of more than 4,000 pieces and, through allowing the mail to be sorted mechanically, attracts high levels of discount for mailing campaigns
- Business Mail – previously known as Mailsort and Walksort, heavily discounted postage rates are available for pre-sorted mail of over 1000 pieces for large letter or 4,000 pieces for standard letter size
- Publishing Mail – previously known as Presstream, offers postage discounts for publishers of magazines, journals and periodicals. Precision's comprehensive polywrap plant offering positions us perfectly to help any size publisher of magazines and periodicals
- Unsorted Services – discounts against franked or stamped mailings are available even on low volumes of mail distributed on a regular basis
- Overseas Mail – using consolidated mailing services, Precision Marketing Group offer dramatic savings against Royal Mail international postage rates, offering priority or economy solutions. The process is simple and we are happy to take your overseas mailing file and offer comparisons against current solutions without obligation.
For more information and advice on technical specifications for any postage product OR to challenge us to reduce your postage costs – Call us on 01284 718 913 or email email@example.com